Wednesday, March 29, 2006

MATTHEW IS 2

Hi All! Thanks for checkin out my blog! I'm adding some more pics of matthew...and one of wade!! HAHA Unfortunately for all of you, I haven't found a pic that i like with me in it! So there!!
Mark, how's florida treating you? We miss you guys! Say hello to the kids! Matthew still asks for MARK! MARK!
And alish, let me know if you want any of these pics.
There is one of matthew taking a nap...that's a peaceful time.... for me.
By the way, tomorrow is officially Matthew's SECOND birthday!!!


2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is hard to believe that he is alread 2. Hope he enjoyed his cupcakes at daycare on his big day. His big party with us is only a memory now...

Can't wait to see the additions to the train set.

Nap time is what we live for!

 
At 9:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures... He going to kill you when he's 16 and one of his classmates finds the naked picture of him in the bath tube and publishes it in the school newpaper......

Luv ya

Mark

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home